Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth of July


I took these photos with my cute dog, Newton, before heading out to a Fourth of July party tonight.  I decided that I should be cheesy and wear red, white and blue, so I wore the star shirt that I had to buy to wear to work this week and my red high waisted shorts.

The party I went to tonight was enjoyable.  We just hung out in my friend's backyard with a fire pit that was set up in his non-functioning in-ground pool and set of some fireworks throughout the night.  I'm usually more of a people watcher at parties so it's always fun to observe what shenanigans my friends are getting themselves into.  It was a good night except for the fact that my hair now reeks of smoke.

I hope you all had a great holiday!

Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: thrifted

No comments: