Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Seeing Stars

I'm keeping this post nice and simple today with just two photos.  I wore this outfit out to dinner with two of my friends.  Usually about once a month we head to this restaurant that the three of us absolutely love because of the amount of food that you get for the price.  It is just so, so good and we always have a great time when we're there.  Today at the restaurant we were about ready to leave when someone in a dog costume (it kind of looked like Goofy, but not quite), came in and started dancing for a group of older ladies.  My friends and I were dying of laughter and were joking that the person in the dog costume was going to start stripping.  All in all, I would say that it was a good night haha.

As far as what I'm wearing, the dress was purchased on sale at Target.  It's from the Kate Young designer collection for Target and I was so excited to buy this one for one thing, because it has an adorable peter pan collar, and for a second thing, I actually know stylist Kate Young's father.  It's great to see how well pulled together her collection was, and how it suited my style so well with the predominantly black and white collection.

dress: Kate Young for Target
shoes: vintage men's dress shoes, thrifted
purse: my mom's hand-me-down

No comments: