Sunday, June 2, 2013

HMS Duke

I wore this outfit to go apply for a summer job.  I had applied for a lot of jobs with no positive responses, but today I walked into a store after having seen a posting online and was offered the job on the spot.  So I have a job at a cute store to look forward to this summer!

As for my outfit, I have a bit of an obsession with polka dots.  I seriously can never have enough of them.  I bought this dress on sale at Urban Outfitters not long ago.  This tote bag, by Duke & Winston, I found at a rummage sale over the weekend.  I actually had the chance to interview the owner of the Philly-based brand, Duke & Winston twice previously.  Most of their merchandise is for guys, but they do have some t-shirts and other merchandise for the ladies.  The brand is named after an adorable bulldog named Duke and Winston Churchill.

dress: Pins & Needles, sale rack at Urban Outfitters
shoes: Black Poppy, sale at Pac Sun
sunglasses: Ray-Ban, local consignment shop
bag: Duke & Winston, rummage sale

No comments: