Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Black & White

This week pretty much marks the end of summer in my books.  Okay, it's not officially the end of summer, but with classes starting, and finally, some nice, breezy weather in Pennsylvania, all I can think about is Fall!
My classes at a local college started on Monday, and well, they seem as though they will go quite well.  I'm sure I'll have the normal stresses of exams, especially midterms, and finals, but hey, that's how school works.
This skirt I actually purchased at a hookah lounge/bar in State College, Pa.  My mom excitedly walked into the shop because, well, for one thing, she is a cool mom, and she also acknowledged how cool some of the clothing was.  No, we did not go in for the hookah lounge, but for the shopping.  The prices were quite reasonable, possibly even cheap, but I find it hard to consider items that are more than $5 at a thrift store, cheap.  The skirt was $15, which is definitely a pretty good deal.

Also, notice that I'm wearing a cardigan?! The weather in Pennsylvania is quite perfect right now!

Skirt:  (Jamaica Junction)
Shirt: Aeropostale
Cardigan: Old Navy (thrifted)
Shoes: BC Shoes (PacSun)

currently listening to: Girls Names- Don't Let Me In

1 comment:

Jo Fletcher said...

Your cardigan is gorgeous! <3 And I love your hair!

x
Lost in the Haze