Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Orange and Purple


Shockingly enough, I'm wearing quite a few mall items in this outfit.  I, for the most part, buy items through thrift shopping, but if there's a good sale anywhere, I cannot resist.  On Monday my  mom and I went to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets to do some sale shopping, hoping for good fourth of July sales.  Although I was not overwhelmed by the sales, I found some excellent items (an $130 chunky scarf for $8.50, new boots, etc.), including the skirt I'm wearing in these pictures.  I have never been much of a Gap shopper, besides a few inexpensive purchases over the years, but I snatched this skirt for about $6, and a nice pair of pants for cheap (less than $10), as well.

The shirt is something I purchased quite a while ago while on a trip to the mall with some friends.  It was extremely cheap from Wet Seal (a store I usually don't shop at), and I have gotten quite a bit of use out of it over the past few years, all-in-all impressed by it.

Okay, and these shoes... $1.50.  Yes, I'm serious, they were $1.50 at the goodwill outlet, and I was overjoyed to make them mine.  Pretty awesome, if you ask me.

Shirt: Wet Seal
Skirt: Gap, Philadelphia Premium Outlets
Shoes: Rocket Dog, thrifted
Skirt: Fossil, thrifted
Belt: Etienne Aigner, rummage sale

currently listening to: Beach Fossils-The Horse

3 comments:

Yuanting said...

I'm in love with your top! <3

Elana Katz said...

I love this color combination! I would never really think to put purple and red together. And I definitely completely agree about randomly buying things from mall stores you wouldn't usually shop at. I'm at the point where I buy things if I like them, regardless of where they're from. So good for you! :)

http://room-334.blogspot.com/

Rosa Larissa Klara said...

Beautiful! Not only this outfit but all of them! Your blog is great! I love the bag from the last post and the color combination in this post. Really really nice!

Love from Germany

cenestquedelachance.blogspot.com