Sunday, October 28, 2012

Street Style

 Photos by Big Rube

Well... It has been a while since I've updated here.  I moved into college in Philadelphia at the end of August and have been doing plenty of fun things throughout the city.  I attended a book signing by Scott Schuman of the Sartorialist and his girlfriend, the lovely Garance Dore, a few weeks ago at the Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia and I just happened to have been photographed as street style (unfortunately, not by the Sartorialist, haha).  I was photographed a few times, but this feature by Big Rube from the blog, Street Gazing is my favorite. 

The event was great and Scott and Garance were so nice.  I was really impressed by how personable Scott was, shaking everyone's hand with introductions and making conversation, and Garance was just as charming as she appears to be on her blog.  I had such respect for the both of them in the past, but after meeting them and seeing how much they care to interact with the public, I have gained even more respect for them.

I also wrote an article on the event if you care to check it out.

 
Dress: Nollie, PacSun
Blouse: H&M, rummage sale
Belt: Gap, Philly Premium Outlets
Jacket: Vintage London Fog, rummage sale
Back-seamed tights: Target
Shoes: Tahari, DSW
Purse: Vintage Coach, mom's

No comments: