Thursday, June 2, 2011

Seasun

As you can see, here is yet another post with polka-dots.  Yes, I would say that I'm obsessed with them.
This outfit was not worn to do anything fancy, or cool as you might suspect, but worn to go to a doctor's appointment.  I find that if I didn't wear nice, or fancy outfits to do simple things, such as go to a doctor's appointments, or to run small errands, I would never wear some of my nicest clothing.  I feel much more confident and comfortable when wearing nice things.
I actually just purchased this vintage hat yesterday at a rummage type sale called Boutique at the Rink, which is held in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania until Saturday, June 4th.  The sale was very nice with a wide selection of clothing, including vintage clothing, shoes, housewares, etc. for decent prices (more boutique prices than rummage sale prices, though).  I have quite a weakness for vintage hats especially, so I was very delighted to find quite a few nice ones (I bought four yesterday!). 

Dress: Free People (thrifted)
Shoes: Candie's (thrifted)
Hat: Vintage (Boutique at the Rink)
Purse: Vintage Coach (mom's)

currently listening to: Delorean- Seasun

No comments: