Sunday, June 5, 2011

Steel Stacks


The pictures in this post were taken in Bethlehem, Pa at what is being renovated to be a center for the arts.  The location was originally Bethlehem Steel, and as you can see, the original structures are still in place.  The entire project of this renovation and renewal is being done in conjunction with Arts Quest, which has opened a live music venue, cinema, and are expanding to quite a few other attractions in the Bethlehem Steel complex.  The things that I absolutely love about this project is the fact that they are keeping these monumental structures, and are revitalizing the arts in the area.


As for what I am wearing, my dress was a thrifted find.  My mom actually found it for me at a consignment shop in Bethlehem, The Attic, for all of $1!  The reason this vintage beauty was so cheap was because of a rather large stain on the back of it; I was so happy that the stain came out after it was washed. 




Dress: Vintage (thrifted)
Shoes: Rocket Dog (thrifted)
Purse: Vintage Coach (mom's)
Belt: Etienne Aigner (thrifted)

currently listening to: Little Scream- The Heron and the Fox

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

I love this dress! Your glasses and haircut just make the look perfect! Great job!